By submitting this form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
•All dogs must be registered with PAWS doggy day care Leigh.
•By submitting these forms you are consenting for your dog to be socialized in a group with other dogs.
•Dogs are accepted on the basis of the information provided on the registration form, if a pet exhibiting behavior not predicable from the information disclosed on the registration form or observed on the dogs trial period the dog will be banned from PAWS doggy day care for the safety of the other dogs.
•You must inform us if you dog exhibits aggression to other dogs or people when out of day care.
•We do not accept un-neutered male dogs (over the age of 12 months unless advised otherwise by your vet). bitches who come into season will not be able to attend for the duration of their season, usually 2 to 3 weeks, we will not take responsibility for bitches who are sent into day care while still in season.
•Those dogs as listed in the Dangerous Dogs (Amendment) Act 1997 e.g. the Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro or wolf cross breeds cannot be accepted.
•Only dogs considered to be well socialized, who enjoy the company of other dogs and people, are suitable for PAWS doggy day care, Please note that not all dogs are suitable.
•All dogs will be interviewed on a trial basis along with their owners.
•All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate or titer test, it is advised that your dog is vaccinated against kennel cough.
•We require that all dogs attending day care be on year round flea and worm prevention. While it is unlikely that your dog will get fleas while at day care, there is always a possibility anytime your dog is exposed to other animals. If your dog is on flea prevention and is exposed to a dog with fleas you wont have to worry about having a problem at home, flea prevention is for your protection.
•All dogs must be in good physical health to attend PAWS doggy day care.
•If your dog requires medication while at day care we will need written consent from you for our staff to medicate them along with written instructions, all medicines need to be in there original packaging.
• In the unlikely event of your dog being involved in an accident or in an emergency, we will take your dog to our local vets (my pets vets)
• We reserves the right to refuse, or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behavior.
• Dogs must have a collar with a legal tag on to attend day care.
• Photographs, video’s or digital recordings are taken of PAWS, dogs, customers and staff on a regular basis for, among other things, use in marketing by PAWS Doggy Day Care. I acknowledge that all such images (electronic, negatives and positives), together with prints and the copyrights therein, are the property of PAWS Doggy Day Care. I give PAWS Doggy Day Care and persons authorized by PAWS Doggy Day Care my consent, permission and authorization, without compensation to me, to use, reproduce and alter the images, in print or electronic format (including on the internet), either alone or in combination with other images, text and graphics. I waive my right to approve the finished photograph, advertising copy, print material or electronic files that may be used in conjunction with the images. I represent that I am at least 18 years of age and acknowledge that the rights granted in this paragraph are irrevocable.
• Dogs at play can occasionally get cuts and scrapes, especially those dogs that like to play rough.
• I understand that a PAWS staff member trained in canine first aid will give all pets involved in any type of incident a cursory examination, however the PAWS’s staff are not trained veterinarians and will not be liable for the location, treatment or diagnosis of any injuries incurred on the Facility’s premises. If your dog(s) is/are involved in an incident at PAWS, you will check your dog(s) further or seek treatment for your dog(s) by a licensed veterinarian at your discretion and cost
•Dogs not familiar with the Facility may experience separation anxiety when apart from their human companions.
Dogs not regularly exposed to the level of activity at the Facility may feel the discomfort of sore muscles, sore joints and fatigue, and dogs not regularly exposed to outside activity or play on hard surfaces may experience sore paws, blisters, bruises or abrasions on the feet (Raw Paw).
•Dogs not regularly socialized do not necessarily know how to behave politely with other dogs. These dogs are at higher risk of incidents including, but not limited to, bites, fights, fear aggression, object guarding, and behaviour problems and/or acting out.
•Dogs at play during the regular day care can get dirty. Dogs with longer hair can get matted from the level of activity at day care. Baths and brush outs can be requested and scheduled. Excessively long toenails may cause injury.
•Water is available at all times; however, my dog may still be thirsty after day care. I will be aware of their water intake as excessive amounts may cause an upset stomach or other problems.
•As of 6th April 2016 all dogs are required by law to be microchiped.
PAWS Doggy Day Care, Butts Street, Leigh, Lancashire, WN7 3AE
we cover Leigh, Culcheth, Wigan, Astley, Tyldesley, Atherton, Hindley, Bickershaw, Abram, Ashton-in-makerfield, Goldborne